Based in Fort Collins, the Law Office of Andrew L. Bertrand, PC provides criminal defense representation to clients throughout northern Colorado. For the convenience of our clients and the community, we have compiled the following informative list of online resources. Please contact our offices for a free consultation if you or a loved one has been arrested or faces criminal charges.
Selected Government & Court Resources
- The State of Colorado - Colorado's official website provides information on state government and businesses in addition to many online services.
- Colorado Courts - The Colorado State Judiciary website contains court opinions, rules and forms, as well as information about Colorado's Judicial Department, including services, administration, and programs.
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado - The Colorado District Court website provides jury information, FAQs, opinions, forms, and other information pertaining to the District Court.
- Colorado State Bar Association - The Colorado State Bar Association website offers links to resources and services, and information on attorney licensing and the state legal community.
- Colorado Division of Motor Vehicles - The DMV website provides driver's license reinstatement information, online services, forms and publications, as well as information about fraud and identity theft involving motor vehicle records.
- Colorado Department of Public Safety - The CDPS website provides links to the departments numerous divisions, including the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, the Division of Criminal Justice, and the Cold Case Task Force.
- Colorado State Patrol - The official Colorado highway patrol website contains information about highway safety, investigations, security measures, and other law enforcement concerns.
Alcohol & DUI-related Resources
- Fort Collins Alcohol Counseling and Guidance Services (ACGS) - This local substance abuse treatment center provides special criminal justice programs pertaining to DUI.
- Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation (CeDAR) - This treatment facility is associated with the University of Colorado Hospital.
- Narconon Colorado - Another Fort Collins rehabilitation facility, Narconon Colorado uses a four phase approach to help people overcome drug and alcohol addiction.
- Interlock Restricted License - This page provides information on Colorado's interlock program, which may be an alternative to absolute license suspension or revocation for some individuals charged with DUI.
Other Websites of Interest
- John's 4x4 Center - With locations in Fort Collins and Boulder, John's 4 x 4 Center provides automobile service work and installation services to northern Colorado drivers.
- Translation Services - Many websites offer translation services; here is one that provides free basic text translation from English to Spanish and many other languages.